Thursday, January 27, 2011

I used to be able to blog my thoughts out anytime I felt like it. Though lately typing it down seem to be such a difficult task. Even thinking of what to blog about seems to be one of the hardest things to do in life. Err yeah, you get the drift.

The year 2011 has been treating me good so far, Alhamdulillah. Of course along the way there are hiccups especially when it comes to the opposite sex but again, haven't they always been trouble? Well, for me at least. Haha. Whatever, not that I care... *roll eyes*

Oh yes! I am graduating school in less than a month. Pretty psyched bout it actually, but I'm not exactly anticipating working life. Working life to me means heavier responsibility.. and more bills to pay. Ha ha.

You see, typing that one chunk of words above took me about an hour. Can you believe it? I need to get my writing skills back! Used to enjoy penning down my thoughts anytime but now its such a chore... Doodeedoo.