Monday, January 31, 2011

You know the feeling of having so many things to say but you can't put all of them in words? Yeap, exactly what I'm feeling now. I just feel like talking, I wish I could do so with someone but I always have trouble doing so. I'd choked on my words, I'll sound incoherent or I'd just be a mute. Yeah that's the trouble with me, I can never put my emotions in words.

Right now, I have anger, disappointment, sadness, numb and just.. I don't know. I probably am immune to it already, it gets easier to heal every time but what hurts is that I'm always left alone to handle and pick up the pieces by myself every time my heart breaks. And every time I'm done picking up the pieces, someone breaks it again and I'd have to do the whole process another time. Sometimes I feel like I shouldn't bother picking the broken fragments since it's just gonna break again.

Oh wells, 2 words.
Fuck love.