Monday, May 24, 2010

positive vibes

Guess what?

I have photos from over 3months ago which I have yet to upload from my camera! HAHAHAHA. Goodness! I totally forgot about it until my dear Soph reminded me about the photos we took on the last day of the previous semester. I tell you, procrastination will not get you anywhere! Heh. And I'm such a lazy bugger to update the photos on my facebook, which is a lot i tell you! Bzzzzzt.

Oh hey, its Monday today and I don't feel blue. In fact I have been feeling pretty happy despite the tons of pressure clinging on to me, especially FYP. I don't know why, but there's just some positive vibe surrounding me and I love it. Plus I choose to shake off the negative vibe and look on the bright side of things. After all, life's too short to worry too much, right? So therefore, Thank you Allah, for bestowing peace upon me. Life's really beautiful when I put the negativities aside. Try it :) You can see the contrast between this post and the previous post. HEH. Of course I have some downs going on too but why should I spread it, right? :)

So whaaaaaat's good? Its the holi-holi-holidays coming up soon in 3 days! Despite it being only for two weeks, I still am thankful because I can use that time to complete my FYP and at the same time catch up with my friends! After which another 8 weeks of school and I'm done for this semester. Pretty fast ey? I know some are probably thinking, "Hey that means FYP is to be submitted soon, idiot." HAHA I know I know and I don't deny that but hey think positive, don't spread negative thoughts around alright people? Its uncalled for. Really. :) You can keep the negative thoughts to yourself but DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT SPREAD IT TO ME. I DON'T WANT THAT! Hehehehe. I have changed for the better okay this semester!

(Okay itu macam paham but really lah! I haven't been absent at all, nor late or even partial-ed any classes this half of the semester! Major improvement coming from me okay if you compare it to my previous two years conduct!)

Okay my marketing faci is baaaaack. 3rd meeting now and its home sweet home. Sweet :)