Monday, May 31, 2010

long weekend

Well I just updated about my long weekend but I feel so long winded in that entry and didn't feel like putting it up. HAHAHA. I just read through it and was like.. I don't need to blog about all this, it's redundant. So yeah. Haha.

But just a summary of what I did during the long weekend, we basically celebrated my mum's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM! For 4 days straight we had things lined up. Haha :) Great weekend, really.. Mum had two birthday cakes this year, we barbecued, played badminton and soccer, cooked pasta and more.

Ooooh today we watched Prince of Persia! Can't believe I'd say this but I really liked the movie. I was actually not quite looking forward to the movie because I didn't think I'd actually enjoy it, but I did! And I don't know what is it with me but why does the hero always have to be so good looking? Haiyerr. I think in all the movies I watched, I always fall in love with the male lead. HAHA. Psycho much? I must get it etched in my head that they're just actors! Heh. By the way I think the princess is really pretty too!

I sidetracked there a little did I? Haha.

Anyway, mum said she really enjoyed her birthday weekend! So glad :) But poor mum, the fever bug was circulating around. First it was my uncle, then my cousin and then it got to mum :( I hope you get well soon mummy. I love love love love youuuuuuuu. All of you take care of yourself too kay? I think a lot of people are getting sick nowadays. Hope it'll pass soon.

--

Do you know what I feel like doing now? Posting photos.. OF ME. HAHAHAHHAHAHA. I have been taking so many photos from the desktop webcam! I think I'm in love with it.. It takes good photos, and the screen is so huge la. So fun. Hehe. Plus I don't have to transfer photos from the camera or something.. Convenient! I like.

But then again.. maybe next post. I know my post have been wordy but.. heh. Can't help it. Maybe I shall go change my blogskin or something..

Or maybe I should watch movies online..

Or maybe I should just go to sleep.

Maybe.

OH YOU KNOW WHAT! My body clock is no longer screwed! I sleep early nowadays, which is a good thing. However, my eyes cannot take it if I want to stay up late nowadays because its the holidays and simply because I can, which is the not so good thing. How now? Tsk.