Tuesday, May 04, 2010

-

I didn't realise its been a month since my last update. I actually thought I updated quite frequently. Haha.

So yes I've started school already, 3 weeks to be exact. I've been really busy with school especially with FYP taking up a lot of my free time. Boohoo. I even do my work on Friday/Saturday/Sunday nights can you believe that?! Zzzz. Don't worry, I can't believe it either. Plus off days on Wednesdays are taken up by FYP. Sigh sigh. So many times I feel like quitting and giving up, but I keep telling myself its the last hurdle. And I keep having breakouts on this face of mine due to stress and the late nights I've had. Its terrible. It would help a lot if I'm not constantly surrounded with words of discouragement because it can really bring me down.

School aside, last few days marked the 100th day since Atuk left us. I miss him so so much that words can't describe it. I miss going over to my Aunt's place just to see him, cause now whenever I go over it's just not the same. I don't see him on the bed anymore and I miss entertaining him. And from this year on, Raya will be without him.. =(

Okay this is getting too depressing, let's move away from here.

Family. Yeah its all good except I miss my brother a lot. Sometimes I wish I could have him for just one day, where it'll just be him, sis, me and my parents. And it'll just be the five of us throughout. I wish, but definitely that is not possible because he's got his own family now and its so hard to see him despite us living not very far away. But if I could have that one day, I'll trade a few years of my life just for it.

Wait, I wanted to blog happy things. But I feel like this entry sounds really miserable. =/
Okay before I blab more unhappy things I better go now.