Thursday, April 01, 2010

april showers

So.. March just flew by and April's here. Too fast, don't you agree?

Anyway in a short span of 4 weeks, March has taught me some pretty useful stuffs. One of the most important thing I learnt was - Never be too nice. I don't like the idea that I pretty much pamper and try to be nice to people I love but its almost or never reciprocated. As much as I often try to keep my emotions under control - just so i never hurt anyone unnecessarily, people just don't do the same. Fuck it. Instead they step all over your head. Talk about gratitude. *roll eyes.

Think about it, how much angst can a person contain? I've definitely contained more than any average person could cause trust me, no one has ever, in my 20 years of living seen me blow up due to anger. And even right now, I'm full of angst as I'm typing all these but I'm still keeping my emotions in check.

And you know whats sad? Most of the people I'm referring to happens to be in the list of people I loved so much - or at least, used to and never expected to be treated this way, because I used to believe that kindness will be paid with kindness. Thanks, but its all bull to me now, cause you all made me think otherwise. Don't expect me to be the same towards you anymore. And if you think I'm referring to you, its probably because your conscience is tugging at your heartstrings.

P.S//I'm probably just being cranky now, but there's no smoke without fire, am I right? :)