Wednesday, March 24, 2010

hold me in your arms

Its 5.24am in the morning now and I'm still wide awake. Seriously, how do you guys get yourself to sleep easy? What do you guys think of before sleeping? I tend to think a lot before bed. The other time I tried sleeping early at 10 and woke up around midnight instead of the next day. Annoying! And the thing I hate about sleeping late is, waking up when the sun is at its peak. That is half a day wasted just like that.

So I'm left with about 3 weeks or so of the holidays and I aim to wake up early everyday so I don't waste it. I'll start.. from today! Hee.. Cause I'm pretty sure my sister will wake me up in a few hours to go out. Haha. She told me we'd probably be heading down to east coast to cycle. Nicee.. I think in order to get my body clock back in track, I should exhaust myself the whole of today and sleep early tonight, yes?

I don't have much to say except leave you guys with visuals of some events that happened the past few weeks. I need to try and sleep soooon! But really, trust me when I say this. By the time I'm about to really sleep well, sister is going to bug the hell outta me! HAHA. And then I'll get cranky at her and she'll nag at me until I get my butt off the bed. Heh am used to it, right sister? Love you nonetheless. ;)

(i love this particular photo of bad! She looks so pretty and happy!)

Actually not much photos to see because I realised I haven't upload most of them. Heeee :) Like you all don't know me like that. I'm such a procrastinator.

Anyway to all my girlfriends, let's all meet up soon okay? Me miss you all many many! Can you all don't be such a workaholic and spend some time with me?! HAHA.