Thursday, February 11, 2010

would you?

I feel I've shunned too many people out of my life. I'm not sure why but its like I've build a wall around me to protect myself. The world out there seems really scary at time. Those who bothered would just stay and be with me despite the walls obstructing us while some would linger a while but make their own way soon after. But I've come to realized that what I need is people who would actually bother to break down the walls to be with me. I cannot afford to break down the walls by myself because I'm not strong enough.

And lately its been really suffocating in there, I need new air to breathe. I've been in there for too long, it's slowly killing me. The air is clouded with too much loneliness, too much pain and anger, so much so that even breathing is harmful. But I don't blame anyone because I chose to keep everything within that confined space. If anyone is to blame, that would be me. But now I need to get out of there and breathe new air.

Now wait, the point is..
Who would bother enough to help me break down the walls?
You, you or you?