Sunday, January 24, 2010

this is for my love

Hey grandpa,

Its been four days since you left us. I miss you so much. But knowing the fact that you're now reunited with the people you love that is your wife, your daughter, your grandchildren, your siblings and all that has left before you helps to heal me a little. You're constantly asking about your sister especially, always calling out for her and knowing you finally met makes me happy. I'm glad in your final days, I managed to seek your forgiveness and without fail, telling you I love you whenever I get to. At least I know that you know that I love you, so so much. Don't worry grandpapa, even though you're not here physically anymore, know you'll always be here in my heart, still very much alive.

Hey grandpa,

I have so many fond memories of you and me. It'd be never ending if I were to list all of them. Thanks for the memories grandpa, thinking of them makes me happy and at the same time sad. But I'm thankful that I have it all for keeps, for me to reminisce them and just to know that I experienced it all with you. Insyaallah, I will meet you again when the time is right.

The wound in my heart is still very much raw, because when you left, you brought along a huge chunk of it with you. But don't worry, time heal all wounds. I love you grandpa. My heart still aches when I think of you but I promise you it'll be fine again soon.

Hey grandpa,

You're constantly in my mind. I love you ok? I know I've told you that many times and I'm glad I did, else I'd be filled with regrets by now. I know I've tried my best in taking good care of you especially when you were living with us. I'll miss everything about you and till we meet again, take care when you're up there grandpa. I know you'll be looking over us. Be in peace now, catch up with the people you've always missed. :) Till we meet again.

I love you.
I love you.
I love you.

In loving memory of Haji Wari Bin Hodri,
14/09/1938 - 21/01/2010.


Love,
Your Grand-Daughter, Sheila.