Wednesday, December 16, 2009

meet me halfway

I intended to have more photos but blogger uploading process is really slow today so lets just make do with this few. I did try photobucket too but the photos were too big! And I am too lazy to resize them. Haha. :)

So yeap. I mentioned we went to Marina Barrage the other time right? My brother-in-law wanted to play around his camera so I took the chance to play with mine too. Well I definitely got lots more to learn! =/ Maybe I should enroll myself into a photography course since I i am interested in it. Haha. Ok ni bebual macam paham je :)

I was in the mood to edit my photos today, so here are some.

I think I like this photo. HAHA. Like nice only I see. Hmm.

This one we went to the Merlion to test our camera in the day. Hahaha. =/ It was scorching hot I tell you. Bleagh. I don't have much photos with me cause it was too hot = me cranky = sit one corner and just take candid photos of my sister & Fiza. I haven't got the photos from my brother-in-law yet.

My cousin's wedding!

I think he makes a handsome groom ey? Hehe.

My awesome family :D

My cousins :)

They look so cute hor in this photo? Hehe.

Okay I am done here. Oh hell yeah, have I mentioned, its the holidays now? Weee! I am off to Jakarta on the 25th with my parents! A getaway. Great, just what I needed. :)