Wednesday, February 24, 2010

nobody said it was easy

Is anyone else encountering the same problem as me? Zzzz. This sucks. And the changes I made to the blog is just making it dull and boring but I don't care! I'm not a frequent blogger anyway and as much as I'm trying to blog more, I can't! I don't have any interesting contents going on in my daily life. Besides, I'm like a house-daughter now. Ha-ha. I clean the house, I cook and I just do the task as what a housewife would do. There are the occasional outings I have with my friends or family too, of course.

I have lots of things I want to do during the holidays but most of my friends are busy with their internship, some are still schooling - their holidays aren't here yet and some are just working. So its like .......! And the only time all of them are free are on weekends!

And most of my weekends are set aside for my family. Bah. It just grows with age I guess. Back then when I was younger my weekends would be with my friends and such but as I grow older I tend to spend most of my time with my family. But of course I still need my friends. Just a handful of good friends who are there all the time is more than enough for me. :)

Anyway on a sidenote, I have decided.. to give up. :) Decisions like this are often hard to make but well, I don't want to wait for something that never was there, its pointless. I'm wasting too much time on it. You all don't know what I'm referring to anyway. You don't have to know. It's a little personal decision I made within myself. I only have myself to blame. ;)

Ahhhh well. Life goes on, yes? :)