Monday, August 23, 2010

USA

Hellooooo!

So I'm back from USA like, two weeks ago? Haha but never really got the mood to update this blog of mine. I was (take note: WAS) intending to write a detailed summary of the whole trip but phew, blogging is hard work! HAHA. I got really really really tired just trying to organize a little over 40 photos. -_- I wonder how other bloggers do it. Haha. So you can just see the photos below, which is very disorganized but heck care la kay. Give me credits for uploading a lot of photos which is very time consuming. I'm a very busy girl, you see. HAHA.

So yes the trip was way beyond awesome. Celebrated my 21st there and I had a blast. Missing 2 weeks of school was worth it :D. I loved Los Angeles and San Francisco! Despite it being summer over there, it was cold. I didn't like Vegas too much because the weather was hot. Too hot. 40-45 degrees. Crazy. I could feel my face tightened the minute I got off the bus. Oh the horror, poor daddy's bald head. Hahaha.

Walmart! I love this place. They have EVERYTHING.

And the below photos are at Disneyland! And it happens to be on my birthday too! Hehe I was planted with so many hugs and kisses by Donald Duck and Tigger, my sister got jealous :P

And if you have a sweet tooth, you'll love all this. We got none of them though because just looking at them makes us full. Haha, there were simply too many!
Look at what they can come up with using apples. So many flavours -_-

Hollywood Tower was crazy awesome! I love it!
And we ended the night with beautiful display of fireworks. I was in awe the whole time. Their fireworks was simply.. amazing. And it lasted a good 15 minutes.
Next day, we rented a car! We would have rented a Mustang but too bad, there were five of us so we rented a Chrysler instead. The rent was so friggin cheap! 0.0 (And from here onwards, its when the photos get disorganized :P)

SPONGEBOB!
Dad really liked the bed so he forced me to take a photo of him jumping onto the bed. So cute! Haha.
Golden Gate Bridge.
Hoover Dam. The only memory I have of this place is the heat!

Yosemite Waterfall. Well that's what is left of it since its summer. Hahaha.

I went on the Skywalk at Grand Canyon!

They have a replica of the Eiffel tower in Vegas. Haha! Only 1/3 of the actual tower size though.
AHHHH I LOVE VICTORIA'S SECRET!
Al Catraz. Interesting history.
Walk of fame!

Okay tired already. Need to send Elfie for his jab. Bye!