Wednesday, November 04, 2009

uh oh uh oh

There isn't much for me to update! School has been a sucker (as always) and my daily routine is just to get up, survive the day and back to sleep! That's basically how I've been spending my days. No life eh? I know right. =( Other than that, I've just been fulfilling my duty as a daughter, driving my parents around wherever they want to go. And i bloody hate road bullies! Especially them taxi drivers! Sungguh irritating to the maximum tau!

I miss my girlfriends like alot! I haven't met them like a gazillion years, other than bumping into Liza at school during lunch! HAHA. I'm sure Kilaa is busy with work right now (please take care ok love!) and Bad.. I just haven't heard alot from her! And Finny, so so long she's gone MIA! You girls are always in my mind okay!

Okay..

My UT's start tomorrow onwards. :( So fast eh? Oh well I need to read up on the 6th P's like nowwwwwwwww.

And it's Zima's birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVEEEE.