Sunday, October 18, 2009

running low on m.o.t.i.v.a.t.i.o.n.

Okay, I won't deny the fact that I have been soooo lazy to blog nowadays. So let me try to update as much as possible before the lazy bug sets in me again. :D

1) I've got my own car!
This is probably one of the best things that happened to me this year, apart from getting my license. My parents bought it for me, without me even asking them for it. Lucky, yes? And no, I'm not a spoilt brat, I swear I didn't bug them for a car after getting my license. I never asked
for a car from them, what I had in mind was that we could just rent one anytime we feel like it, but dad said he has always been waiting for a member of the family to get a driving license so he could get a car. :) Thank you parents. I can never ever ever thank you both enough. I am definitely loving my new baby, my Honda Fit! We've been to lots of places though I only got him
5 days ago. Yishun, Changi, Geylang.. Lots more! Hehe. However, I haven't got the green light from them yet to drive on my own. Soon, perhaps. :) Anyway, my baby Fit got a good wash and polish by me and daddy yesterday :) with a lil help from my niece too of course, who helped by keeping the car wet when we were trying to dry it. Hehehehe :D


2) School
Okaaaay, this. School hasn't been any fun lately. I don't know why. Tomorrow is already the third week and my mood is still sullen for it. In fact, I am dragging my feet to school nowadays, and am already thinking of declaring tomorrow as a holiday. Why didn't we get any public holiday for Deepavali?! Hmpf unfair unfair unfair! I think I need more motivation to go to school.. My grades have been going downhill, but I'm not bothered by it, yet.


3) Birthdays
October. 2 of my girlfriends birthday. Miss Shakila Akbar turns twenteen-one! Her boyfriend planned a sweet surprise for her, though her reaction wasn't close to how I was expecting! Haha nonetheless I hope you had a great time and loved the present from us! :D

Next.. Miss Najiha Syed turns 18! We had a mini-celebration among us and she got caked by us. Hehe. Well at the end of the day, we all got dirty anyway. Hahaha. I know you enjoyed it right babe? Hehe. Happy 18th!

So probably thats the highlights of what has been happening so far.. Oh yesssssssssssssss! Tomorrow I am going for Project Hope! I is so excited because Taufik Batisah will be there! Hehehehe.

Should I go school tomorrow? 90% of me says no, the other 10% says yes.